In May we reported on our concerns with contact tracing and our loss of freedom as a result of this practice. We reported that contact tracers will track you and tell you what you can and cannot do. You will be a puppet of the state. You must do what they say for the greater good. Freedom will be lost forever.
We reported that Democrat states were promoting the idea of “contact tracing” and when you realize what it is, you will think you are living in Orwell’s 1984.
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot cheered the news that Chicago was hiring 600 tracers to track its citizens using the coronavirus as the excuse. We then shared an excellent video (which has now been taken down by YouTube) that explained the madness behind contact tracing. In the video the following points were made:
- Of course John Hopkins offers contact tracer training (connected to the scary overboard coronavirus chart)
- Based on you coming in contact with a person who has COVID-19 you will be placed in total isolation for 10 days
- If you have no way of not sharing a bathroom you will need to be isolated
- If you are quarantined you will be isolated for 14 days
- A contact tracer will take care of your kids but you cannot leave your house
- If you eat at a restaurant and someone was found with COVID you will be quarantined
- Big government will video conference you and review your place to make sure you are isolated
- If you contract it your family will have to be quarantined for 14 days and completely isolated
- If you were on a train, at work or in a restaurant then everyone near you will have to be quarantined
- They say this is voluntary but will arrest you if you don’t comply
- You could be quarantined again, and again, and again
- Training encourages contact tracers to know you are doing this for the greater good
- The government will mandate you to take vaccines
- Apple phones are now upgraded to manage your phone for COVID contact tracing
- In India you have to show your app before getting on a train or taking a flight, etc.
- New Zealand has a code that will clear you based on your app status