Democratic Vice Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris is listed along with other prominent Democrats as a “key domestic contact” for a Biden family joint venture involving Hunter and Jim Biden in the now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co., according to Fox News.
An email exclusively obtained by Fox News, with the subject line “Phase one domestic contacts/ projects” and dated May 15, 2017, Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, shared a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.”
The email is unrelated to the laptop or hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the former vice president’s son. –Fox News
Also included are: “Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.”
Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden falsely asserted that the intelligence community concluded “there’s no basis” in the New York Post’s Hunter Biden story — when in fact the FBI and DOJ confirmed Hunter’s laptop detailing shady foreign deals is real.
During a brief interview from his basement in Wilmington, Delaware, Wednesday with a local ABC affiliate, Biden outright lied to the American people about his son’s laptop.
“This is the same garbage Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s henchman…it’s the last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family,” Biden said.
Biden went on to falsely claim the intelligence community has cleared him of any wrongdoing, citing a letter of 50 former Deep State intelligence officials who claimed without evidence that the release of Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of a “Russian disinformation” operation.
Dems Don’t Deny Hunter Biden ‘Laptopgate,’ Blame ‘russians’
Social Media Scrambling to Censor Biden Crime Family Scandals
Twitter Blocks Users From Posting Link to New York Post Biden Lobbying Story
Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg will donate another $100 million to aid election officials around the US after an initial $300 million grant was ruled lawful by a federal judge despite warning that the money could distort the vote.
A lawsuit challenging the grant scheme in Wisconsin was struck down on Wednesday, with US District Judge William Griesbach stating that he found no legal reason to bar five major cities in the state from receiving $6.3 million from the donated funds. However, Griesbach noted in his decision that the private cash could potentially influence the outcome of the election.
The risk of skewing an election by providing additional private funding for conducting the election in certain areas of the state may be real.
The FBI tried to cover up the Hunter Biden emails last year by confiscating them from a computer repairman and stonewalling him afterwards, according to reports.
The emails only became public because the repairman made a copy of Biden’s hard drive that was ultimately delivered to Rudy Giuliani.
“According to [the repairman] Isaac, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned a few weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it,” reported Zero Hedge. “After he stopped hearing back from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond, at which point his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.”
All of this occurred under FBI Director Christopher Wray’s watch.
The hypocrisy of Governor Whitmer’s Executive Orders has become an exercise of infamous tyranny.
A recent lockdown protest was so overwhelming something had to be done.
It was only a matter of time before her hubris riddled occupancy of the Michigan Governor’s Mansion would be flipped on its head by the Democrat’s White Supremacist narrative.
Suspect in Whitmer Kidnap Plot Was Pardoned by Delaware Governor in 219
MI Supreme Court: Whitmer Lockdown Measures Unconstitutional
Gov. Whitmer Calls Michigan Protesters Nazis, Racists (Video)
Governor Whitmer Mocks Protesters After Caving in to Re-Opening State
Foreign entities looking to influence American politics sometimes devise lucrative commercial deals involving a politician’s family. While the deals can, and do, ensnare politicians of all stripes, those involving the Biden family are particularly troubling: The transactions implicate US national security.
While Joe Biden served as vice president, his son Hunter received offers from foreign governments and oligarchs in areas where he had little or no expertise. That his foreign partners included a rival state, Communist China, makes these arrangements particularly brazen, even by Washington’s swampy standards.
Newly released Secret Service travel records for Hunter paint a clearer picture of how extensive these efforts were. The documents, reviewed by Judicial Watch, show that between 2009 and 2014, Hunter made 411 trips across 29 countries. While some of those trips were perhaps leisure and others related to his volunteer work for the World Food Program, many of them appear to be connected to deals that he or his associates either secured or sought with foreign governments and oligarchs.
New York Post
More than two dozen phones belonging to members of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team were wiped clean of data before the Justice Department’s inspector general could comb them for records, the DOJ said in records released Thursday.
At least 27 cell phones were wiped of data before the DOJ inspector general could review them, some reset to factory settings and some wiped “accidentally” after the wrong password was entered too many times, according to 87 pages of DOJ records regarding the phones issued to members of the special counsel’s office. Including mobile phones that were “reassigned,” the Special Counsel’s office wiped a total of 31 phones.
A phone belong to assistant special counsel James Quarles “wiped itself without intervention from him,” the DOJ’s records state.
Andrew Weismann, a top prosecutor on Mueller’s team, “accidentally wiped” his cell phone, causing the data to be lost. Other members of the team also accidentally wiped their phones, the DOJ said.
Li-Meng Yan, A Chinese virologist (MD, PhD) who worked in a WHO reference lab and fled her position at the University of Hong Kong, has published a second co-authored report, alleging that SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, was not only created in a Wuhan lab, it’s an “unrestricted bioweapon” which was intentionally released.
“We used biological evidence and in-depth analyses to show that SARS-CoV-2 must be a laboratory product, which was created by using a template virus (ZC45/ZXC21) owned by military research laboratories under the control of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) government,” reads the paper.
SARS-CoV2 is a product of laboratory modification, which can be created in approximately six months using a template virus owned by a laboratory of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). The fact that data fabrications were used to cover up the true origin of SARS-CoV 2 further implicates that the laboratory modification here is beyond simple gain-of-function research.
The scale and the coordinated nature of this scientific fraud signifies the degree of corruption in the fields of academic research and public health. As a result of such corruption, damages have been made both tot he reputation of the scientific community and to the well-being of the global community.
Chinese Virologist Claims CCP-Created COVID, Fauci & WHO Covering For China
Chinese Virologist Flees Hong Kong, Accuses Beijing Of COVID-19 Cover-Up
An embattled Las Vegas attorney and his companies donated $50,000 to Gov. Steve Sisolak’s 2018 campaign around the time the lawyer improperly took about $152,000 of a client’s money, campaign and State Bar of Nevada records show.
Between June 8 and Aug. 15, 2018, Brian C. Padgett, 47, his law office and three LLCs tied to him each gave Sisolak a maximum $10,000 contribution, corporation and campaign records show.
Padgett, who served as the chief executive officer of a troubled Nevada cannabis company, also has been charged with writing $400,000 in bad checks, according to court records.
The bar association recommended Padgett lose his law license for five years and be required to retake the bar exam to be reinstated. The state Supreme Court has yet to rule on the bar’s recommendations.