South Korean Prime Minister Chung Sye-kyun called for a probe into the deaths of at least 30 people who died shortly after receiving seasonal flu shots, stepping up scrutiny after Seoul previously denied any link to the vaccine.
“The authorities should thoroughly investigate the causal relationship between vaccinations and the deaths and make public the development transparently,” Chung said on Friday at a meeting of the government’s disaster and safety counter-measure group.
Chung’s statement came after the death toll among people who recently received the vaccine more than doubled between Thursday morning and Thursday afternoon, then continued rising through the night. There were 25 deaths recorded as of 4pm Thursday, up from 12 earlier in the day, and the toll reached 30 at midnight.
25 Die From Flu Shots in South Korea
Five South Koreans Die After Getting Flu Shots, Sparking Vaccine Fears
The Korean Medical Association has called on the country’s government to halt its plan to inoculate millions of citizens after more than two dozen people died after receiving flu shots.
The vaccine initiative, billed as a strategy to potentially offset complications from Covid-19, aims to provide free flu jabs to 19 million people. But the ambitious undertaking has come under fire after 25 people died, including a 17-year-old boy and a man in his 70s, after participating in the program. The number jumped from 12 deaths reported earlier on Thursday.
The vaccination drive was suspended for three weeks after it was revealed that around five million doses, which require refrigeration, had been stored at room temperature while being transpired to a medical facility. The program resumed on October 13. None of the people who died received the recalled doses.
Five South Koreans Die After Getting Flu Shots, Sparking Vaccine Fears
Bill Gates Says Multiple COVID Vaccine Doses May Be Required!
Bill Gates’ Vaccines Making People More Sick Than COVID, Trials Paused
AstraZeneca Shares Drop After Death of COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Volunteer
Five people have died after getting flu shots in South Korea in the past week, authorities said, raising concerns over the vaccine’s safety just as the seasonal inoculation programme is expanded to head off potential COVID-19 complications.
Authorities said there was no reason to believe the deaths were linked to the vaccine but an investigation, including post mortems, was underway.
“It makes it hard for us to put out a categorical statement,” Vice Health Minister Kim Gang-lip told a briefing on Wednesday about the deaths, which include a 17-year-old boy and a man in his 70s.
Coming just weeks after the rollout of the national vaccine programme was suspended over safety worries, the deaths have dominated headlines in South Korea.
Israel’s Coronavirus National Information and Knowledge Center revealed Monday that vitamin D deficiency might be linked to an increased risk of contracting COVID-19.
According to the center’s report, published Monday and reviewed by the Jerusalem Post, research studies have shown a circumstantial link between vitamin D levels and the risk of contracting the novel coronavirus. Despite the lack of a known causal relationship between the vitamin and COVID-19 risk, the center still recommends that people take vitamin D supplements.
Following the publication of its report, the Coronavirus National Information and Knowledge Center launched a communications campaign to inform the public about the benefits of vitamin D.
Study Correlates Coronavirus Spread to Vitamin D Deficiency
FBI Raids Medical Facility For Using Vitamin C to Treat COVID-19 Patients
Studies Show Vitamin D’s Role Preventing Viral Infections, Reducing Severity
Coronavirus Patients Treated With Vitamin C in NY Seeing Improvement
BUSTED: NIH Owns Financial Stake In Gates-Funded Coronavirus Vaccine
BOMBSHELL: Doctors Agree Lockdowns Are Wrong, COVID-19 a False Flag (Video)
At the San Francisco Medical Examiner’s Office, the bodies just keep coming. Roughly two every day. Each one requires yet another autopsy and yet another call to a devastated family with the same terrible message: Your loved one died of a drug overdose.
Anybody who dies of a homicide, suicide, accident or alone with no doctor’s sign-off on the cause of death winds up at the city morgue. Now, nearly half of those bodies are there because of an accidental drug overdose.
New numbers provided to The Chronicle show 1,070 bodies were examined by the San Francisco Medical Examiner’s Office from Jan. 1 through Aug. 31. And 468 of them died of an overdose.
San Francisco Gives Free Drugs, Alcohol to Homeless Quarantining in Hotels
LITERAL SHITHOLE: San Francisco Recorded 118,352 Reports of Public Poop Since 2011
Shithole of San Francisco Littered With Dirty Drug Needles
A third of the people recorded to have died from Covid-19 in July and August may have actually passed away due to other causes, such as cancer or being hit by a car, Oxford University research has suggested
Experts at Oxford University have found that around 30 per cent of those included in the Office for National Statistics’ (ONS) coronavirus deaths toll over the summer actually died primarily from other conditions.
The data comes as the Government introduces its new Rule of Six measures to combat the further spread of the disease.
The study shows that people who may have died from cancer or who were run over and killed, but who had tested positive for coronavirus, were included among the virus deaths even though it did not kill them.
Facebook is censoring official CDC data that reveals COVID-19 is not nearly as deadly as first projected by the W.H.O. and Dr. Fauci.
A Facebook user tried to share a Gateway Pundit article breaking down the low COVID death rates on his personal device and got the “False Information” message you see below instead.
This is despite the article simply regurgitating official government statistics.
CDC Quietly Admits Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone
NYT Report Claims 90% of COVID-Positive Americans Not Contagious
WHO Threatens the World ‘COVID Isn’t Over’ as it Embraces Herd Immunity
Governor Gavin Newsom has released new guidelines for California’s counties looking to reopen their businesses, saying that counties may only begin to lift their lockdowns once a cure for death itself has been found.
“Once we have beaten the last enemy, death itself, we can slowly begin to reopen over a 40-year period,” Newsom said at a press conference Tuesday. “Counties that report even one death for any reason will be forced to keep closures in place indefinitely, until we have answered the eternal question of how to reverse aging and ensure no one can die ever.”
“We can’t be too careful — we must all cower in fear until death has been conquered.”
So let’s get this straight – based on the recommendation of doctors Fauci and Birx the US shut down the entire economy based on 9,000 American deaths due entirely to the China coronavirus?
We were first to report that the Director General of the WHO on March 3, 2020 a set off the panic with his highly flawed statement:
While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.
Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.
‘Health Experts’ Alarmed CDC Now Excludes Asymptomatic Patients
CDC Says COVID Immunity Only Lasts 3 Months
CDC Stats Show Flu Deaths Dropped as COVID Deaths Increased
CDC Admits Lockdowns Causing More Suicides Than COVID Deaths
CDC Hoping July Effect Increases COVID Deaths (Video)
A CDC Study-Review Published by CDC Admits Face Masks Don’t Work
CDC Acknowledges Mixing Up COVID Testing Data
CDC Employees Contributed To Democrat Platform ‘ActBlue’
CDC Has Politicized the Pandemic, Says Senior Administration Official
A new report being peddled by mainstream media claims, “At least 97,000 children tested positive for COVID-19 in the final two weeks of July,” in an attempt to scare Americans over the upcoming school year.
The joint report from the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children’s Hospital Association looked at data from 49 states, NYC, D.C., Puerto Rico, and Guam.
However, the alarming “97,000” number being reported by national media is deceptive because the federal government is, once again, intentionally inflating the case counts.
A chart from the report, which includes data collected up to July 30, shows many states are counting adults aged 18-24 as “children.”
Two states reported 18-year-olds as children, 32 states counted 19-year-olds, two states counted 20-year-olds, and Alabama counted cases up to 24-years-old as “child cases” of COVID-19.